1. Game Rules :
(1) Solo and Squad groups will receive tickets every qualification match cycle and enter the battle to accumulate points during 00:00-23:59.
(2) Each battle costs one ticket, every win adds 1 point to your score, you won't lose any of it if you lose.
(3) You can purchase 1 extra ticket each cycle.
2. Battle :
(1) Within 3 minutes, the side with the most number of defeats will be the winner. If they gain the same score, the game continues until one side gains one more point first.
(2) The players will be separated into red and blue teams. The solo group will be 1V7, and the Squad group will be 4V4.
3. Solo Match :
(1) 20 tickets will be distributed in each cycle, and the tickets can be accumulated.
(2) The final match threshold is Top Eight that has the highest point, and each one should earn more than 10 points.
4.Squad Match :
(1) Each team can have up to 5 members. The captain will receive 100 tickets every cycle and can ration them to the team members.
(2) If a team member leaves the team, all the tickets will return to the captain.
(3) The final match threshold is Top Eight which has the highest point, and each one should earn more than 50 points.
5. Finals :
(1) The final includes 3 rounds.
(2) The first round will select Final Four players.
(3) The second round will select the final three players.
(4) The last round will decide the First, second, third place player.
6. Rider :
(1) Free riders or snakes will not be allowed to participate in Asian Champion League's Battle.
(2) The player must own or rent an NFT (Riders or Snakes) to join in the battle.